Sponsored by Monkimum Inc. (“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY INSTAGRAM.
The Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on February 14 2023 and Time 9:00 am PST and ends on February 20, 2023 and Time 23:59 PST (the “Promotion Period”).
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these “Official Rules,” as well as Sponsor’s general Terms of Service, available at [https://lingokids.com/terms-of-service], which contains important provisions such as those regarding intellectual property rights and our dispute resolution procedure.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S., eighteen (18) years or older or the age of majority as of the date of entry, who have Internet access and an @lingokids (an “Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Promotion Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. Entry deadline is February 20, 2023 and Time 23:59 PST. During the Promotion Period, you may enter by following the steps below:
- Follow our @lingokids profile
- Like the post Enter to WIN an official Lingokids mug and toddler T-shirt! Give your kiddo a gift filled with love and fun this Valentine’s Day!
- Tag another parent in the comments that would love Lingokids too. Only tag user with whom you have an existing relationship, such as a friend, relative, or co-worker.]
No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Any use of robotic, automatic, scripted, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. This promotion has no participation limit per person. Each comment that meets the requirements will be considered one entry into the raffle. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
- Prize Drawing. All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around one (2) days following the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by a computer program controlled by Sponsor that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received. The random selection is final and binding. The winner[s] will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
- Prizes. The prizes to be awarded from the Sweepstakes are as follows:
Prizes: Total of 2 prize(s). 1 mug and 1 toddler t-shirt from the Valentine’s Day Collection products form the Lingokids Store. 1 winner will be selected by draw, who will get both prizes.
Each Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $11.99 (US) the mug and $15.99(US) the toddler t-shirt.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $ 27.98 (US). If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. You agree to provide Sponsor with any additional information and complete any required tax or other forms relating to your receipt of a Prize. Allow six (6) weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Odds. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Notification of Winners. Winners will be notified by direct message on @lingokids approximately one (1) business day following the prize drawing, and may be required where permitted under applicable law to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.
- Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. In the event of time of war, national emergency, accident, dangerous weather conditions, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES WILL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. See our Terms of Service for more information.
- Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, the Sponsor’s homepages at [lingokids.com], without additional compensation.
- Additional Considerations. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Governing Law and Choice of Forum. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of [Delaware], without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal and state courts located in the state of [Delaware].
- Winner’s List, Official Rules. For a list of prize winners, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Winner’s list” as the email subject and the Sweepstakes name specified in the body of the email. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor’s Address: [427 N Tatnall St #42597 Wilmington, Delaware 19801-2230 USA.]
- Entire Agreement. These Official Rules constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Sponsor and you regarding the Sweepstakes, and these Official Rules supersede and replace all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Sponsor and you regarding the Sweepstakes. If any provision of these Official Rules is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Official Rules will remain in full force and effect.