About the Recipe 🥔
There’s a reason why homemade mashed potatoes are a classic holiday tradition. They’re a comforting reminder of the very best of times, gathered around a table together as a family. This easy mashed potato recipe for kids can turn a beloved Thanksgiving side dish into a year-round favorite! All you need are five simple ingredients and some enthusiastic potato mashers!
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup milk, heated
Dash each of salt and pepper
1. Wash potatoes.
2. Peel potatoes.
3. Cut each potato into quarters.
4. Boil potatoes for 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain potatoes.
6. Mas potatoes with a potato masher or low speed on an electric mixer.
7. Add in butter, salt, and pepper. Gradually add enough milk to make light and fluffy.
8. Add toppings of your choice.