Baby Bot, one of our beloved Lingokids characters, is a curious robot who loves to learn. In the Baby Bot cartoons for kids series, Baby Bot teaches children a valuable lesson: it’s okay to say, “I don’t know.”
In fact, not knowing about something is an incredible opportunity to learn new things! In the Baby Bot cartoon series, the Lingokids characters embark on exciting adventures to learn academic and life skills, from using the toilet to taking care of animals.
The Baby Bot series inspires viewers to ask questions as lifelong learners!
Discover the Baby Bot Cartoon Series
🚽 Life Skills
- “I Know How to Use the Toilet” – Baby Bot learns what a toilet is and the importance of good hygiene when going to the bathroom. Can your child sing the chant with us? Wipe, flush, and wash with soap!
- “I Know the Sun” – Get those shades ready! In this cartoon episode, Baby Bot learns about the sun in our solar system and how to stay safe while enjoying the warm weather outside. Discover facts about sunlight, the weather, and responsibility!
- “I Know the Moon” – Blast off on a grand adventure to the moon with the Lingokids characters! In this episode, Baby Bot learns about satellites and shadows on the moon.
- “I Know the Water Cycle” – Water never stops cycling! In this episode, Baby Bot learns about the repetition of evaporation, condensation, and precipitation in the water cycle.
- “I Know the Seasons” – Join the characters in the newsroom and discover facts about the four seasons of the year. What happens to the leaves on a tree throughout spring, summer, fall, and winter?
🥔 Food and Nutrition
- “I Know Potatoes” – Mashed. Fried. Baked. There are so many ways to eat potatoes! Baby Bot discovers that potatoes are much yummier than rocks and learns fun facts about root vegetables.
- “I Know Flavors” – Sour, sweet, salty, bitter, and umami! Elliot teaches Baby Bot about the many flavors of different kinds of food.
- “I Know Bees” – Bees are nothing to be afraid of; they’re an important part of our environment! Baby Bot discovers fascinating facts about bees and why we can help protect them.
- “I Know Dinosaurs” – Chicken bone or ancient dinosaur? Discover the history of dinosaurs and learn about the incredible creatures that once roamed the earth.
- “I Know Pets” – Pets aren’t toys. In this Baby Bot episode, the Lingokids characters learn a valuable lesson about responsibility when caring for beloved pets!
Loving the Baby Bot series?
There’s so much more to come! Stay tuned for more episodes where Baby Bot learns academic and life skills about the digestive system, dealing with bullies, robots, and much more.
Learn More About Lingokids
Interested in learning more about how Lingokids supports children’s academic and life skills? Download the app and check out the content on our YouTube channels.
Which Baby Bot episode is your child’s favorite? Let us know by tagging us on social media!